Thursday, August 9, 2012



I DON'T want my CLIENTS
to MISS THESE UPGRADES!
BOOK BY AUGUST 12, 2012


Only three more days for me to offer my clients free upgrades with Norwegian Cruise Line's Great Upgrade Event.  Call me to book any 2013 or 2014 sailings, and get free upgrades.


HERE ARE THE OFFER DETAILS:



All ships, all destinations on 2013 and 2014 sailings

Up to a 4-category upgrade within the same category - best upgrades go first

Select sailings offer upgrades to the next stateroom category (i.e. Book a Balcony Stateroom for the price of an Oceanview, book an Oceanview for the price of an Inside and more)

50% reduced deposit

Over $300 worth of onboard e-coupons

Get the word out and
HURRY before this offer ends!

979-836-6600
LeAnne




(Photo Credits:  NCL)



No comments:

Post a Comment